I am so excited. Me and my baby marathon shopper went out to run errands today...we went to the mall, Costco, Kroger, and then Game Stop. I had reserved a Wii Fit and they called me and said they were getting their shipment today. I am sooo ready to get in shape. This was $100 and goes with the Wii console we already own. I figured it is 1) cheaper than a gym membership, 2) more fun than the gym, 3) I can do it at home with my mini audience, 4) we can all do it together as a family. You'll have to read about it here if you have time...it's really awesome! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wii_Fit
(You'll have to copy and paste the link because I can't get it to post as a direct link for some reason.)
I will let you know how we like it soon, so check back!





