This picture wasn't an accidental bad shot. I wanted to zoom in on how long her bangs are at 3 months old. I think they'll need to be trimmed just a little before she's 6 months to keep them out of her eyes and even them up a little. If you click on the picture it'll show you a bigger version and just look at those deep blue eyes...they're so pretty. (-:
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Close-up
This picture wasn't an accidental bad shot. I wanted to zoom in on how long her bangs are at 3 months old. I think they'll need to be trimmed just a little before she's 6 months to keep them out of her eyes and even them up a little. If you click on the picture it'll show you a bigger version and just look at those deep blue eyes...they're so pretty. (-:





