Thursday, May 22, 2008

My First Braves Tee...


When I found out I was pregnant, I wanted to find a special way to tell my hubby that the miracle we had waited so many years for was finally on the way. Well, since baseball is a family favorite, I thought it was appropriate to let him know another little Braves fan was on the way. When I gave this (along with a Braves bib) to him, he was completely clueless. He said, "What is this for?" He truly had no idea...I caught him completely off-guard. After he saw the huge smile on my face that I couldn't wipe off (I've never been good at controlling my excitement), he figured it out! Anyhow, here's that baby that started growing inside me about a year ago now...wearing the special shirt that was her Daddy's first indicator that she was now more than a twinkle in our eyes and a prayer in our heart. Our miracle baby is really here, in the flesh, bringing love and joy beyond any dreams we could have had. God really knew when the perfect time was to send her to us. She has just folded right into our lives without a second thought. I can't believe she's really here. I just can't believe it, but we have been blessed and here she is. SmileyCentral.com