Thursday, May 15, 2008

It's All Exciting & New!

Blogging is one of those things that I never thought I'd have time for....that is, until we had our second child. Well, as if I weren't before, I now find that I'm "constantly occupied" to a greater degree with one event or another, be it baseball, basketball, scouts, soccer, church activities, etc. with our son, or spending precious moments with our new daughter watching her continual wonder and interest in the big wide world around her, so I find that this is a less time consuming way of "keeping up" and sharing our life with family and friends. Besides, it'll help me preserve my memory...something that seems to go out the window when you're raising kids!

Since our little angel arrived, it has been a wonderful time of growth for our family. She has brought such joy and peace into our home. She's the happiest little girl, she just lights up every single second of my day. Her smiles are sweet enough to melt my heart and I can't imagine my life without her. I think it goes without saying, I thank God everyday for my 2 healthy children...they are my angels.

Our sweet boy has made the transition from only child to big brother almost effortlessly. I think he longed for a sibling for so long and then I was pregnant for what seemed like forever to a 7 year old that he is happily assuming his roll as "big bro." He's very helpful and delights in making her smile and coo at him. It's so fulfilling to watch the two of them interact...so beautiful through my mommy eyes. (-;

Well, I could goosh and ooze mommy love until the cows come home, but I will keep this short. Check back now and then to see what's new!