Monday, August 11, 2008
This post goes with the Beautiful Day post below...
I couldn't get the text to post with the slideshow below for some reason...weird! Anyway, today was Evan's first day in third grade. He had a great day and Chana and I went to the mall and did some shopping, so we had a great one, too! I bought 4 shirts and 3 pairs of pants for me and 2 shirts for her. And yes, you know me, I got great deals...all together I only spent $80! Now I just need to find some new shoes! Anyway, it was a beautiful day...mid-80s, so when we got home I took her out in the backyard to soak up some sun. She loved touching the grass and watching Matthias play catch. I liked her little outfit...I think the black and white checked halter looks so cute on her. (-: she's growing so fast, I can't believe she'll be 6 months old this Friday! Her first tooth is starting to break through. She doesn't fuss about it too much...she's pretty tough. If you look very closely at her bottom lip you may be able to see it...she's been sucking and chewing on it so much that she's sucked a little hickey on it.





