Sunday, August 24, 2008

Me & the Kids


I got Geza to take some pictures of me and the kids today after Church. Of course, Evan was being goofy! He told me the other day he either wants to be a archaeologist, a lawyer, or a comedian when he grows up! What a variety! I added a picture of the cute socks I bought for Chana. They look like she's wearing Mary Janes. I have them in pink, purple, green, yellow, blue, and white. They're perfect for little babies who still kick off their shoes! They're a little pricey, but that's ok, I think they're just adorable. Here's the link for the socks if you want some for the baby in your life..they have them for boys, too! http://trumpette.com/ Also, she has on her little onesie I bought her with her name embroidered on it. I like the little princess crown on it...so cute.