Monday, August 25, 2008

She still loves me...


Well, here's a picture of her bandaids and her smiling face (she actually got 3, 1 in the other leg also). She screamed like crazy afterwards, but I had her bottle ready and she calmed down fairly quickly. It makes me so sad to take her in for those...I feel like I'm betraying her trust or something. But, she's safer in this world with them than without them, in my humble opinion. However, as you can see here, she's relaxing now with one of Evan's old baby blankets (which she loves) and she's her normal happy self. Hopefully it'll stay that way.
She's right on track developmentally, she's very healthy, and is still growing like a weed! This time her weight percentile went down a little, but her height went up! She's stretching out. Here's the stats:
Weight: 18 lbs 0.9 ozs (81%)
Height: 27 1/2 inches (93%)...funny, Evan's height (as a baby, not now) was always around 60%...maybe she'll be taller than him?)
Head Circumference: 17 1/2 inches (90%) (Yes, this is big, but apparently that's how we make 'em. Evan's head has always been off the charts!)