I've been so busy...Evan's back in school, I've been a selling fool on eBay and making some money (to spend immediately shopping on eBay, of course!), getting my house reorganized (closets and all), hauling Evan to soccer, playing with my beautiful baby girl, and my normal day-to-day chores and errands.
I am reading 3 books at this time. I'm weird like that...when I decide to dive into a book, it's never just one, I have to read several at once. So, one is called Noah Built His Ark in the Sunshine by James W. Moore...the second is called Living the Cross-Centered Life by C.J. Mahaney...and third is Eat Pray Love by Elizabeth Gilbert.
I am going to be starting a women's bible study in mid-September that lasts all school year and I'm very excited about it. It'll be 2 hours on Wednesday mornings and there's childcare at our church...so, it'll be a good time for me to have some adult time and a good chance for Chana to spend one-on-one time with some great ladies who will just love her up! I'm happy about that for her....it'll be a good thing.
The description of the study reads like this:
The Amazing Collection
The Amazing Collection is a new women’s Bible study that is taught sequentially, book by book. Video’s provide an overview teaching of each book: its theme, character and purpose. Each session includes personal testimonies and stories to enhance the theme of the book and show how the God of history is still at work in our lives today. Taught by women, the study is relevant to our lives as women, mothers, and wives. The Amazing Collection provides two study methods, depending on each student’s schedule. The “Quick Read” helps you get the highlights and takes 20 minutes a day. The “Complete Read” allows you the broader focus of the whole book. Either way, your spiritual walk and biblical knowledge are sure to be enriched with The Amazing Collection.
I am going to be starting a women's bible study in mid-September that lasts all school year and I'm very excited about it. It'll be 2 hours on Wednesday mornings and there's childcare at our church...so, it'll be a good time for me to have some adult time and a good chance for Chana to spend one-on-one time with some great ladies who will just love her up! I'm happy about that for her....it'll be a good thing.
The description of the study reads like this:
The Amazing Collection
The Amazing Collection is a new women’s Bible study that is taught sequentially, book by book. Video’s provide an overview teaching of each book: its theme, character and purpose. Each session includes personal testimonies and stories to enhance the theme of the book and show how the God of history is still at work in our lives today. Taught by women, the study is relevant to our lives as women, mothers, and wives. The Amazing Collection provides two study methods, depending on each student’s schedule. The “Quick Read” helps you get the highlights and takes 20 minutes a day. The “Complete Read” allows you the broader focus of the whole book. Either way, your spiritual walk and biblical knowledge are sure to be enriched with The Amazing Collection.








