Monday, July 14, 2008
Another summer day...
Today was another summer day of fun. We met Rene and her 3 boys at the pool today. It was around 86 when we got there at 2:00 p.m., so not too bad. The kids played and Rene loved on Chana for a bit. She took her in the pool so I could snap a picture. Chana just wanted to stand most of the time. Part of the time she was sitting in the stroller watching all the kids playing with a longing look on her face like she just can't wait for the day she can run around, too! She also enjoyed watching the water fall over the mushroom. Going in the morning is definitely preferred...less people, less heat, and perfect fun before a nap! So, we only stayed about an hour today since it was already later in the day.
I've been going crazy listing things on eBay the last few days. I've bought tons of stuff on there over the years, but I've never sold anything. It's exciting! I've been searching the whole house for stuff to sell...kinda funny! I've got 8 auctions set up right now and it's been fun checking up on them to see how many people are watching them and how many bids they have. Oddly enough, since I stopped nursing, I listed some breastmilk storage bags I didn't use and I have the most bids going on those! Don't get me wrong, I'm glad to sell them, but it seems weird what excites people on eBay. Geza was teasing me about my auctions and just said in passing, "I'd bet you every dollar in my pocket that you could buy a piece of crap on there." So...being the dork I am, I typed in "turd" in the search line and lo and behold...yep...you can not only buy rubber turds on there, but you can also buy a fossilized turd! AND a turd in a mug...and a particularly funny one is called "Nope It's Soap," a soap turd!!! The auction says, "A MUST to wash out that Potty-Mouth in your life. Fun (if not a little demented) for kids in the bath." Yes, I'm serious...hilarious! You can find just about anything on eBay! Okay, YES, I'm easily amused...





