Colin is getting so strong! He actually rolled over yesterday...he just turned 3 months on Tuesday, so that is early. Definitely sooner than Evan or Chana rolled over. I guess it's him watching his older siblings on the move and wanting to join in the fun. (-: So, it is ON now! Once they start rolling they never stop moving. It's so cute, though, he is very proud of himself. He has really not been a fan of tummy time, but once he rolled over, it was like he had an epiphany! Now he doesn't oppose it as much as before.
I thought I'd also include a picture of Chana's new toddler bed from her Granny Jo and Paw Paw. She loves princess stuff, so it's appropriate for her. I put it together while Geza was out-of-town. It was a pain, but I did it. She loves it so much that as you can see, she had her snack in it. LOL...





