Evan is in the Math Club at his school and this past weekend he participated in his first Math Tournament. He got first place for the fourth grade! We are very proud of him. He definitely gets his math skills from his dad, because math was one of my least favorite subjects. I'm glad he is good at it and actually enjoys it, though, it'll make life easier when high school and college rolls around.
I don't have any real update on our move to give as of now. I suppose we are living in limbo a little waiting for the paperwork to go through so we can get the ball rolling. It is driving me a little crazy, but I am so busy with my kids that I don't really have too much time to worry about it. I have no choice but to patiently wait for the details to fall into place.
Chana and Colin have both been sick. I had to take Chana to the doctor today and she has a sinus infection. I took Colin on Wednesday. His is a cold, but he had a barking cough with it, so they gave him some steroids to help reduce the inflamation and settle the cough. His cough is better, but he still has a snotty nose. I don't like it when my kids are sick, but it is especially sad when a little baby is sick. I had taken Chana for her 2 year check up last week and she is right on track. I don't have all her percentiles handy, but she is 26 1/2 pounds (which I think is about what she weighed at 18 months). She has recently become quite a picky eater. It drives me a little crazy, but I know she won't starve herself!
I am looking forward to living in Florida. I am awaiting the chance to have a girls weekend with my sister! I think that's in order ASAP...I need some time for me! It is going to be really cool to be near some family again, not just for me, but for my kids to get to bond with family. That's been the worst part about being away from home. I think my mom is happy that when she comes to visit we will have an opportunity to go see some of her sisters, too. Hopefully, I will have more information next time I post....





