Once again it's been longer than I'd like it to be since I've posted anything of any significance...such is life!
So, this past Saturday Evan and I went to the most awesome, magical place I've been all year...the Kangaroo Conservation Center in North Georgia in the Appalachian Foothills. It has over 300 kangaroos...the largest collection outside of Australia! It's only about an hour or so from our house and it's such a beautiful place...all 87 acres. I took SO many pictures. I made 2 slideshows of some of them...you may see duplicates...for some reason when I was uploading them some of them doubled. Anyway, no time weed through and delete the duplicates, so just pass 'em by.
Our day ended with a gorgeous double rainbow, which was such a magical, perfect way to end our day in such a special place. I highly recommend it if you ever get a chance to go--it's well worth it!
Enjoy!







