Saturday, November 29, 2008
Just a quick update...
I'd love to be posting more often...and I've been half way attempting to update my blog with a Christmas motif...but time is just so limited. I expect December to be pretty sparce for blogging. Now that Thanksgiving is over, I've only got a couple of weeks to prepare for our trip home, have a few Christmas parties to attend, some shopping to do, yada, yada, yada...so, I apologize in advance if you don't hear from me much on here during December. I will at least try to add pictures on occassion--and I do intend to finish my Christmas blog decorating sometime this week. I want to totally overhaul it, but I just don't have time...not if I want to have clean clothes and get some sleep! I've recently joined Facebook, which I had no idea could be so entertaining, so I am able to jot a quick sentence to ya on there if you have an account...it's a nice way to keep up with people. Happy holidays!





