I took the kids to the pool today for a couple of hours. Evan needed to burn off some energy and we all needed the fresh air and sunshine. Chana really seemed to enjoy the water. It's gorgeous out today. The high is supposed to only be 85. I tried to get a better picture of Evan, but he wouldn't let me, so this one's as good as I could get. I thought this shot of Chana was sweet.
Thursday, June 19, 2008
Looking Pretty on a Summer Day...
I took the kids to the pool today for a couple of hours. Evan needed to burn off some energy and we all needed the fresh air and sunshine. Chana really seemed to enjoy the water. It's gorgeous out today. The high is supposed to only be 85. I tried to get a better picture of Evan, but he wouldn't let me, so this one's as good as I could get. I thought this shot of Chana was sweet.





