Thursday, June 26, 2008
Bed Head
Perhaps you're wondering if there's ever a day that goes by that I don't put a bow in her hair? Well, she has quite the bed head if I don't, plus...if you've got it, flaunt it...right!? I took these this morning while she was enjoying some playtime and Lazy Town on Noggin. She's fascinated by the colors on the show and the squeeky voices of the characters. I managed to catch a picture of her playing with her feet, but everytime she'd put them in her mouth I couldn't get the picture in time. Oh well.
I also figured out a new feature on my camera. I programmed her birthday into the camera and when I take her picture it tells me exactly how old she is...these were taken at 4 months, 11 days. However, I don't know why it didn't show up on the picture, or if it's possible to make it do so. Maybe it will print on the back for prints? I don't know. I'm not one to enjoy reading owner's manuals, but maybe I'll try to read up on this. However, I did read the owner's manual trying to learn of a better way to upload videos and there's absolutely nothing regarding the videos period! That's aggravating. You'd think with as much money as that darn thing costs they'd have some better instructions! So, it won't surprise me if there's nothing at all detailing the age showing up on the photo. )-:





