AT LAST! We have received official approval for our relocation to Florida! Our days of living in limbo are done and now comes mass chaos! I haven't quite wrapped my head around all that needs to be done, but taking things one day at a time is what will get us through the tunnel and to the light again.
So, our plan is to work around the house this weekend and get it ready to list (yuck!), then we will go house hunting in Florida next week (most likely anyway, we haven't set that in stone yet). I can't believe that this is all about to happen. I am really hoping and praying we can find the right house for our family. We're on the fence about getting a house with a pool. I think we've decided that we just want the house itself to fit our family's needs first and foremost, then if it has a pool or doesn't really won't be a deciding factor. Personally, I want a pool! I think we all do, but we worry about having babies and a pool. We will just have to take every available precaution to ensure their safety. I am pretty neurotic when it comes to making sure I know where my kids are at all times, anyway, but you can never be too careful when it comes to pools. Anyway, we have decided we must be open to having a pool because we have limited our search to one specific section of Gainesville and there aren't just a ton of 4 bedroom homes that fit our desires in that particular area. Please say a little prayer for us that we can find that perfect home for us! I don't want to feel like I just settled for something that I know I won't be happy with, but at the same time I am not willing to live in any other part of Gainesville because of the schools. If we didn't have to worry about schools, there would be a ton of great homes we could consider. Maybe by next week there will be a few more on the market since summer is upon us.
Evan will be out of school this Wednesday! I am so glad that school is going to be out. I'm looking forward to having my Ev around during the day.
Well, once again I'm doing a blog entry after midnight, so I really need to hit the hay...stay tuned for more on the saga of our move to Florida! Dun, dun, DUN!





