Sunday, March 7, 2010
Colin at 3 months...
Well, I had a great time taking pictures of Colin today. He is such a sweet baby, I must say. I wonder if you can see what I mean just by these pictures? His little spirit is just so loving and gentle, I can't quite describe it, you just have to see it for yourself. You always hear people say, "I don't know how I could love another child as much as my first." Well, you do wonder that...I think it's natural, but it's also true when people tell you they love all of their children equally. I do love them differently only because they are individuals with different personalities. I love them the same, only differently...kind of sounds weird, but that's the only way I can describe it.
Anyway, I hope you enjoy seeing how our little man is growing. If we could only keep them babies just a little big longer. Trying to savor my last baby. I am admittedly exhausted pretty much every day, but it is so worth it. It was also worth all the hard work of being pregnant...and then all the hard work I'm doing now losing alllllll the weight I gained.
Speaking of which, I have lost 17 pounds in the last 8 weeks since I started back on Weight Watchers. I have quite a bit left to lose, but I'm determined to get rid of it. I am miserable with the extra weight I'm carrying and it simply has to go. Once the weather is a little warmer, I am so looking forward to walking with the babies and enjoying some exercise and sunshine...oh how I miss warm, sunny days! I love being outside. I am looking forward to Colin being a little older so we can go camping! I do know people who take their little babies camping, but I think it'd be more fun if we wait until he's bigger. I guess that's a personal thing.
Well, I need to try to get some sleep. Colin has an ear infection and has been waking more at night...hoping he feels better soon and we can get back to him sleeping through the night. Poor kid...and poor me. Comes with the territory, though, so I'm not complaining, just sayin'!!!
Have a great week...





