Tuesday, March 16, 2010

4 months old today!

Colin is 4 months old today! He had his 4 month check up today as well. It was supposed to be on Thursday, but I had to take Evan to the doctor. He has an upper respiratory infection and was put on steroids and antibiotics. I swear, I think we have caught everything that's going around for the last 3 months! I am soooo tired of it! And, of course, Geza is out of town all week. Every time he leaves (which has pretty much been weekly lately) someone either starts puking, coughing, sneezing, or running a fever....then everyone else gets it. Praise God that I have been able to dodge the bullet with all these sicknesses so I have been able to take care of everyone non-stop. Not that I'd be able to stop even if I did get sick, but I'm so grateful to be well instead!

So, back to my update about Colin. He is growing and developing beautifully. He's a big boy! Here are his stats today:

Height: 26 1/4 in. (90%)

Weight: 16 lbs. 11 ozs. (90% - and just over double his birth weight!)

Head: 43 3/4 cms. (85%)

Until next time...peace and much love!