




That's right, we FINALLY agreed on a name we both love for our baby boy. Whew!!! I thought that process wouldn't be resolved until after birth! I had an ultrasound last Friday and some of the pictures were 3D, so I was able to get a look at his sweet face. I think this was a big help for us in naming him! Otherwise, we really may have had to wait until seeing him in the hospital. I love technology! Looking at him, I think he's a perfect mix between Evan and Chana. I think it looks like he will have more full lips like Evan and I and just his overall head shape looks like both of them...I can't quite tell about his nose yet. The first picture of his face is my favorite. Even though you can't see his entire face, you can see enough to tell what he really looks like! Anyway, enjoy the sneak peek!





