What kind of face is this? LOL. She's so silly.
Just a few little tidbits about the latest on our little joy. Over the last week I've discovered that she likes 1) cornbread muffins, 2) flour tortillas, 3) pinto beans, and 4) rice. She is totally interested in trying just about anything I'm eating...she's just got to have at least a taste of my food! Some things have a little too much texture for her (considering she still doesn't have any teeth), but she'll just spit it out if she doesn't like it. Oh, and she has also recently started to close her eyes when she doesn't want anymore to eat! I'll go to put another bite in her mouth and she closes her eyes really tight. It's so cute!
She's also crawling like a speed demon now...she'll take off like a rocket the second I put her down. And, just this week, she's started doing this crawl where she's got her hands and feet (not knees) on the floor...like standing, but with her hands on the ground. She desperately wants to walk and she is so curious about everything. Her bottom teeth are STILL not through the skin. I thought she'd get them like 4 months ago, but no, they just keep swelling up and going down and swelling up and going down and never come out! They are starting to get on her nerves. I feel bad for her...but Evan was the same...almost a year old before he had a tooth, so looks like she's going to be like that, too.
Sorry I haven't been very good at updating lately, but she is keeping me majorly busy, not to mention I've been busy with Evan and all of his activities, and my bible study. We've just finished The Pentateuch and now we are starting on The Kingdom Books (Joshua, Judges, Ruth, I Samuel, 2 Samuel, I Kings, and 2 Kings). I have been so blessed by this study. It truly is the greatest story EVER told. My study bible is awesome and has been a great tool in the learning process. It has opened my eyes and helped me comprehend things that I never understood. It is AWESOME!
I've also had a terribly sore throat this week...I'm preparing for our neighborhood Garage Sale next weekend...I went to my WW meeting (gained a pound this week...but I weighed myself this morning and I've now lost 2, so it fluctuates like crazy due to being a WOMAN). I am room mom for Evan's class and Chana and I are going there to do their halloween party (well, they call it a "Fall Snack" these days...gotta be PC). I bought mini pumpkins for all the kids to decorate, they'll be having halloween (ahem, fall) cupcakes, snacks, and juice pouches. Anyway...busy, busy, busy as usual.





