I have several videos to share...keep in mind, this is from my Flip Mino. If I'm not close to what I'm recording, the quality isn't great and looks out of focus, but you get the idea anyway!
The first video is Evan as Jimmy Carter...I videoed a video they showed in class at his poetry reading. The poetry reading video didn't turn out so good. He wasn't speaking loud enough and was going too fast, so that stinks.
Second is one of Chana playing...and me trying to give her a stuffed baby lamb. Turns out she is absolutely mortified of this thing. Apparently we won't be singing Baa Baa Black Sheep to her anytime soon. It's funny, but sad too. Poor kid!
All the rest are songs Evan sung with the choir in a musical they did at church called "Fish Tales". The kids learned a lot from this musical and it was so cute and very well done. If you're facing the choir, Evan's on the top row on the very end nearest the camera (right side). Enjoy!





